Starting at $399
We offer half-day, full-day and 2-Day workshops tailored to help you become a more confident public speaker. All workshops are available in individual and small group sessions.
For this four-hour session, participants bring a presentation they have already prepared. We start by recording an initial video of their presentation. After a brief introduction to the benefits of improving your public speaking abilities, we move into our hands-on training session, where we cover:
- Breath control
- Techniques to overcome nervousness and achieve the right mindset before speaking to an audience
We then record a second video of the same presentation, allowing participants to apply the techniques they learned, and review the differences between the first and second performances.
In this full-day of training participants bring a presentation they have already prepared. We start by recording an initial video of their presentation and move right into a hands-on training session, where participants learn to:
- Better prepare, structure and deliver a speech or presentation
- Improve diction and posture
- Utilize breathing techniques and warm up exercises before a presentation
- Make use of eye contact in the most effective way
- Eliminate distractive mannerisms, with emphasis in speech vocabulary
- Eliminate nervousness and fear of public speaking
In group sessions, participants will have a chance to meet one-on-one with either Ken or David for instruction and Q&A.
At the end, we record a second video of the same speech/presentation, allowing participants to apply what they learned, and review the differences between the first and second performances.
In this workshop we will go over all that is covered in the Full-Day Workshop and add a second day to:
- Dive deeper into content writing and what truly makes a great speech or presentation
- Record a video of the second speech after content is reviewed and finalized
- Address and correct participants' individual speaking challenges
- Record a third video of participants new and improved speech after their individual session and evaluation
- Explore ways to engage and motivate any audience
- Learn how to quickly react to unexpected challenges that might arise during a speech or presentation
- Record a final video of the same speech/presentation
- Review differences between all videos and assess participants progress
We close with a final Q&A session and a Graduation Ceremony.